I. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the responsible entity for the website inerciatv.com is the business entity Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual SL, with registered address at Santísima Trinidad 30, 4th floor, offices 11-12, 28010 Madrid, Spain. VAT: B-85789659, and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry or Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 27,169, Folio 18, Section 8, Sheet M-489475, Entry 1.
II. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, inerciatv.com (hereinafter also referred to as the "Website") commits to implementing the necessary technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the level of security required for the collected data's associated risk.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the Data Controller:
The data controller for the personal data collected on inerciatv.com is: INERCIA TECNOLOGÍA AUDIOVISUAL SL, with Tax Identification Number (NIF): B85789659, and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry with the following registration details: Volume 27,169, Folio 18, Section 8, Sheet M-489475, Entry 1. The representative of the data controller is: Ignacio Celma Hierro (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller"). The contact details are as follows:
Address: c/ Santísima Trinidad 30, 4° 11-12, 28010 Madrid, Spain
Contact phone: +34914461014
Registration of Personal Data:
The personal data collected by inerciatv.com through the forms extended on its pages will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es). The purpose of this registration is to facilitate, expedite, and fulfil the commitments established between inerciatv.com and the User, or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to address a request or inquiry from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data:
The processing of User's personal data will be subject to the following principles outlined in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The User's consent should be required at all times, preceded by fully transparent information regarding the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data should only be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data should be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: Personal data collected should be accurate for the purpose stated by the organization, accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Principle of storage limitation: Personal data should only be kept in a form which permits identification of the User for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data should be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The Data Controller shall be responsible for, and must be able to demonstrate, their compliance with all of the above-named Principles of Data Protection.
Categories of personal data:
The categories of data processed by inerciatv.com are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. inerciatv.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
How we use and protect your data:
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose, including sharing it with third parties, without your consent. We may share your personal information with third-party providers used by us, and they will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to inerciatv.com.
For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery or return a purchase, we will ask you for your expressed consent to opt-in or to decline providing your personal information for such purposes, including transmitting that information to our providers (and their service providers) who perform these services for us.
If you change your mind after opting-in, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may also collect “Non-Personal Information”, which includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks.
Retention period of personal data:
The personal data stored by us will be retained until the purpose of the data processing ceases to apply or until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data:
The User's personal data is not shared with third parties without your prior and express permission, unless we are obliged to do so by applicable law. In any case, at the time of collecting the personal data, the User shall be informed about the recipients of the personal data, or the categories of recipients.
Personal data of minors:
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by inerciatv.com. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or legal guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data: Data Secrecy and protection
inerciatv.com undertakes to implement the necessary/appropriate technical and organisational measures, according to the appropriate level of security appropriate to the the risk of the data collected, in such a way the security of personal data is guaranteed and destruction is avoided, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, since inerciatv.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data:
The User has over inerciatv.com and may, therefore, exercise against the Responsible for the treatment the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not inerciatv.com is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that inerciatv.com has made or makes, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Responsible for the treatment of your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by inerciatv.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “'RGPD-www.inerciatv.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
Postal address: c/ Santísima Trinidad 30, 4° 11-12, 28010 Madrid, España
Links to third-party websites:
The Website may include a number of hyperlinks and redirections that allow access to third-party websites other than inerciatv.com, and therefore, they are not operated by inerciatv.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies and will be responsible, in each case, for their own files and privacy practices. You are therefore kindly reminded to read the privacy notices of any other websites you access which are not covered by this privacy notice.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es).
III. COOKIES POLICY
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the website, and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the website to contact the user’s phone number or any other personal contact method. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user’s private information to be part of the cookie file is if the user personally provides that information to the server.
Furthermore, we may also track information provided by the User's browser when they visit inerciatv.com, such as the website they came from (known as the "referring URL"), the type of browser they are using, the device from which they connected to the website, the time and date of access and other information that does not personally identify them. We use this information to, among other things, maintain the operation and quality of the service, provide general statistics about its usage and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, which are small text files that include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to a user's browser from our servers and are stored on the user's computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user's browser allows us to collect non-personal information about that user and keep a record of the user's preferences when using our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. inerciatv.com may use both persistent and session cookies: persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser's help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of the website may not function properly.
These are cookies that are sent to the User's device from a computer or domain managed exclusively by inerciatv.com for the proper functioning of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website, its Content, and the User's experience. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and tailor the content to offer them materials that match their preferences. The entity or entities responsible for supplying cookies may share this information with third-parties, as required by law or when a third-party processes this information on behalf of such entities.
Social media cookies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies: